Our management workshops are geared for first line managers who design the organizational structures necessary to implement new procedures and processes and deliver results.
These customized programs focus on new digital technologies and best practices for operations teams, including:
- Managing digital transformation projects
- Analysis and design of new system architectures
- Cloud computing, analytics and machine learning
- Managing Blockchain projects
- Integrating automation, robotics, and cognitive computing
- Designing new organization structures
- Recruiting and integrating Gen Y and Gen Z
- Integration with business units
- Improving customer service
- Evolving regulations
- Best practices for management oversight and evaluation
- Designing for cybersecurity
These programs may be held for three to five days at Columbia locations in New York City, Paris or Istanbul. Representatives from Claro, Automobile Club of America, HP, and Teledyne have completed our management workshops.
The Center for Technology Management (CTM) is pleased to offer executive education programs in partnership with the Data Science Institute (DSI) to provide industry leaders with a better understanding of how to design and manage data science applications in their organizations. CTM’s more than 260 industry mentors and practice instructors combined with DSI’s 350+ leading research faculty provide a unique blend of insights into the role data plays in business.
Course topics typically focus on: best practices from industry leaders who are using data science effectively at their firms; current state of the art applications of data science; and how data science is transforming the ways businesses form strategies and manage operations in a competitive global economy. Our data science executive education is geared to advise leaders from multiple industries, fields, professions, and sectors on how to responsibly use data to evolve the ways in which business occurs in our society.
To discuss a customized plan for your organization, please complete the inquiry webform below and we will contact you about our educational options.